Due to the current heightened Covid-19 alert on the Trinity campus, we have altered some of our services. The RLITC building remains closed, but we are restoring some services. While we restore services we ask you to understand that we are working with very few staff in the building. Requests may take longer to fill, so plan ahead as much as possible and do let us know when a request is time sensitive.
The following service modifications are in effect:
- The Raether Library and Information Technology Center is closed, including the library stacks, group study rooms, and the 24-hour zone.
- All services are remote, no in-person appointments.
Some staff are back in the building on a limited basis. We can
- Order materials. Digital will be preferred, but in some cases staff can order print to be shipped directly to the patron.
- Pull items from the stacks and scan small portions for your use. Please follow these instructions to request digitization.
- Digitize and make videos available for your courses.
- Pull books and leave them for you to pick up. Please call (860)297-2007 to arrange pick up as RLITC is closed.
- Arrange pickup of replacement IDs/loaner ID returns. We may also arrange pickup of technology equipment. Pickup is by appointment only.
- Answer questions, help with technology issues, and offer emergency ID card service. Call (860)297-2007 or submit a ticket.
- Meet with you remotely for in-depth assistance.
- Process interlibrary loan requests and Connecticut-Trinity-Wesleyan book borrowing.
Staff are eager to offer assistance. Please send questions and requests to email@example.com or call (860)297-2007. We ask you to understand that we are working with very few staff in the building. Requests may take longer to fill, so plan ahead as much as possible and do let us know when a request is time sensitive.