Your new home away from home
Trinity in Shanghai students stay in international student housing. They will get the opportunity to meet students from all around the globe. The international student housing is called Unijia. Unijia is located a short 10 minute walk from Fudan’s School of Social Development and Public Policy.
- Rooms are either singles or doubles with a private bathroom.
- Bed linens are provided but students should bring a towel.
- Washers and dryers are located in the basement. There is a water cooler in the basement by the laundry with cold drinking water.
- There is a communal kitchen available to all students living at Unijia. Kitchen and cooking supplies, such as pans, utensils, pot holders, plates, and bowls are not included so students will need to purchase them on their own.
- Students can rent a closet in the kitchen to store their cooking supplies.
- Wireless internet access is available in the dorm
- There is no meal plan in Shanghai. The student dorm has communal kitchen facilities for students to use.
- There are many small, inexpensive restaurants with good food in and around campus. Shanghai is known for its wide variety of delicious culinary options