Welcome New Students!
Starting Out is the exciting process in which we welcome all New Students. Through this process, you will complete the following…
- Course selection
- Placement tests
- Health forms
- Residential Survey for housing
- Registration for support services
By following the links below, use your new credentials to access Trinity’s online services, forms, and required tasks within your New Student Portal.
- Log in to your TCOnline account at: http://my.trincoll.edu
- Locate the panel labeled “For New Students”
- Click on the link “Starting Out at Trinity College”
The links provided below will help you navigate Trinity’s resources and services.
Starting Out Tasks and Resources
Course Selection Information
Math Placement Exam
Second Language Requirement
Transfer Credit (including AP/IB credits)
Sexual Violence Prevention
DiversityEdu: Personal Skills for a Diverse Campus
Alcohol-Wise and Marijuana-Wise: Alcohol and Substance Use Education and Prevention