Insights into Hartford offers incoming Bantams a unique lens through which to view the wonderful city of Hartford that Trinity College calls home! Whether it's seeing the sights of Hartford from the seat of a bicycle, taking in some of the amazing art opportunities of the city, or taking part in an Amazing Race to Hartford landmarks, participants will take part in an unique experience.
Insights into Hartford lets students participate in one of five programs (Amazing Race, hARTford, Spirit of the City, Community Service, and Hartford by Bike). Join a program that interests you and meet some of your new Bantam neighbors!
Apply for Insights into Hartford HERE!
- Arrival and move-in: Sunday, August 28, 2022.
- Short briefing : Sunday evening at 5:00 pm.
- Programs take place Monday, August 29th – Wednesday, August 31st.
- Students then join First-Year Orientation, Thursday, Sept. 1st
- Six programs run by faculty, staff and student leaders.
- Programs focus on Trinity College and Hartford.
- Fun and engaging activities around campus, around town!
- Each program accommodates 8-25 students. Space is limited.
- Cost: $100 per student (some fee waivers possible)
If you think you would like to learn about these 6 exciting programs, please read the descriptions.
Insights Into Hartford registration is HERE! Get excited!
Students will be placed on a first-received, first-served basis. You will be contacted later in the summer with your Insights Into Hartford program placement.
Students who participate in Insights Into Hartford should plan to arrive on campus on Sunday, August 28, 2022.
Students will move into their assigned fall residence hall when they arrive. Food and lodging will be provided for all participants of these programs. There is a $100 fee for participating in the programs – this will be billed directly to your student account. Some fee waivers are available.
Program size is limited – each program can accommodate 8-25 students.
If you have any questions about these programs, the registration process, or a fee waiver, please contact the Insights into Hartford Coordinators at Residential-Community@trincoll.edu.
We thank you for applying and are so excited to meet all of our new Bantams in August 2022!