Information for the Class of 2025 is still in progress but take a look at the programs from a past fall for a sample of our offerings.
Apply for Insights into Hartford HERE!
- Arrival and move-in: Monday, August 30, 2021.
- Short briefing : Monday evening at 5:00 pm.
- Programs take place Tuesday, August 31st – Wednesday, September 1st.
- Students then join First-Year Orientation, Thursday, Sept. 2nd
- Five programs run by faculty, staff and student leaders.
- Programs focus on Trinity College and Hartford.
- Fun and engaging activities around campus, around town!
- Each program accommodates 8-25 students. Space is limited.
- Cost: $100 per student (some fee waivers possible)
If you think you would like to learn about these 6 exciting programs, please read the descriptions.
Insights Into Hartford registration is HERE! Get excited!
Students will be placed on a first-received, first-served basis. You will be contacted later in the summer with your Insights Into Hartford program placement.
Students who participate in Insights Into Hartford should plan to arrive on campus on Monday, August 30, 2021. Students who are participating in P.R.I.D.E will arrive on Saturday, August 28, 2021 and are required to take part in one of these pre-orientation programs (or the First-Generation program) if they plan to stay on campus until orientation begins.
Students will move into their assigned fall residence hall when they arrive. Food and lodging will be provided for all participants of these programs. There is a $100 fee for participating in the programs – this will be billed directly to your student account. Some fee waivers are available.
Program size is limited – each program can accommodate 8-25 students.
If you have any questions about these programs, the registration process, or a fee waiver, please contact the Insights into Hartford Coordinators at Residential-Community@trincoll.edu.
We thank you for applying and are so excited to meet all of our new Bantams in August 2021!