Spaces in the LITC
Student Study and Work Rooms
Note: During the pandemic, RLITC room availability changes. Our room reservation system lists all of our currently bookable study rooms. Questions about rooms for use as a classroom should be directed to the registrar.
When not reserved, group study rooms are available on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis for groups of two or more.
- Group Study Rooms (LITC A35, 147, 181A, 215, 217, 311, 313) Located on Levels A, 1, 2, and 3. Designed to accommodate collaborative study and groups who wish to meet on an occasional basis in a location that provides easy access to Library resources. Rooms A35, 147, 181A have large screen monitors. Each comfortably seats four to six people.
- Media Group Study Rooms (LITC 113, 116) On Level 1, designed to accommodate collaborative study and small groups. Rooms are equipped with playback equipment and large screens for viewing.
Classrooms & Labs
Computing Labs (LITC B02 & B03) These two classrooms are scheduled through EMS. When not used by classes, these rooms remain open for general student use.
- Digital Scholarship Studio (LITC 182) Request a reservation through the EMS room reservation system.
- Digital Scholarship Classroom (LITC 181) and Blume Language and Culture Learning Center (LITC 119) Scheduled through EMS.
- Seminar Room (LITC 103) Comfortably seats 14. Scheduled through EMS.
- Phelan Library Learning Center (LITC A48) Located on Level A. This room is reserved for Library instruction classes.
- Joslin Family 1823 Room (LITC 206/207) Group lecture room with kitchenette and projection facilities accommodating up to 50 people. During the academic year this space is used as additional study space. The room can be reserved for special functions by the Library and IT staffs, the President’s Office, and Advancement.
- Walton Room (LITC 255) Meeting room seating 14-30. Primarily reserved for Library and ITS meetings.