Browse the archive of semi-annual campus updates since 2010 from our CIO.
News from our blogs
- Plugins are powerful tools that can significantly enhance the academic and research capabilities of faculty and students alike. By integrating these specialized software components into existing platforms, users can streamline a multitude of tas…
- ChatGPT for writing Coding Tools ChatGPT Plugins Image Creation AI tools can be used to create images based on text prompts or generate new images based on existing one. Some popular options are: As with most AI tools the quality of your prompt will determine the quality of the final product. You can also build […]
- This year’s theme for International Open Access Week is “Community Over Commercialization.” It encourages a candid conversation about which approaches to open scholarship prioritize the best interests of the public and the academic community—and which do not. Please visit a poster display in the atrium of Raether LITC, for facts, statistics, and quotes, meant to […]
- By Barbara Sternal, Processing Archivist Every summer, people from around Hartford and beyond gather on the Trinity College quad to listen to the concerts performed on the Plumb Memorial Carillon, located in the tower of the College’s Chapel. The carillon is an instrument played on a keyboard of wooden batons that sound a set of […]
- Applications for the 2023-2024 Student Advisory Board are now open! If you’d like to be a part of it, please submit yours by Wednesday, September 20. The Library & Information Technology Services (LITS) Student Advisory Board empowers stellar Trinity students to advise us on ongoing programming and initiatives. In past years, the board has advised […]