Browse the archive of semi-annual campus updates since 2010 from our CIO.
News from our blogs
- To ensure that our collection continues to be reflective of the many voices of our campus community a group of librarians evaluated the representation of BIPOC and LGBTQ+ authors and characters in the library’s Leisure Reading Collection. The goal of this evaluation was to determine where the collection fell short in representation of typically underrepresented […]
- April 4 marks the anniversary of Martin Luther King’s denunciation of the Vietnam war in his speech “Beyond Vietnam.” Delivered at the Riverside Church in New York City, King urged his audience to work toward a revolution in values that would say of war “This way of settling differences is not just.” Linking opposition to […]
- Due to very heavy demand and limited staff in the Raether Library and Information Technology Center, processing of faculty video requests for course reserves may be delayed by as much as two weeks, and could be longer if we need to purchase a new DVD. Please submit requests well in advance of class need. We […]
- Students: Library and Information Technology Services (LITS) needs your help in fine-tuning our new website (check out our new site at https://www.trincoll.edu/lits/). Your feedback will help us make sure it is user-friendly and easy to navigate for students at Trinity. Providing feedback is easy. Just go through this brief online questionnaire, which asks you a […]
- We have recently upgraded our Kaltura video streaming software to the latest auto-captioning tools. Now, you can take advantage of a simple on-screen editor, which lets you tweak your closed captions on the fly. Kaltura will also generate closed c…