Browse the archive of semi-annual campus updates since 2010 from our CIO.
News from our blogs
- Learn how to crochet with Isabelle Duval ’23 and create a tapestry that will be displayed at Trinity College Library. October 14, 12:00 – 1:00pm Raether LITC Room 181 Yarn and supplies will be provided! No experience necessary! All levels of crochet experience are invited to join. Bagged lunches will be available. Please RSVP for […]
- The Library has site licenses for the Financial Times, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and the Washington Post. Current Trinity faculty, staff, and students may register for an account with FT.com, NYTimes.com or WSJ.com. Access to the Washington Post is via the Trinity network; no account is required. For questions, please contact Jennifer van […]
- Please join us on October 20 for a talk by Hartford advocate Sharon Lewis, Executive Director of the CT Coalition for Environmental and Economic Justice. Sharon will speak about how environmental policy decisions disproportionately harm CT’s BIPOC and poor communities, and how this systemic racism means our already vulnerable populations are unfairly burdened by the […]
- As part of #ColorOurCollections, a national movement started by the New York Academy of Medicine to transform its collections into coloring pages, Library & Information Technology Services will be publishing its annual coloring book in December 2022, which will follow the theme of the upcoming Bicentennial. Trinity College’s own #ColorOurCollections was organized in 2020 as […]
- In the Spring of 2022 Professor Amanda Guzman wanted her students to experiment with augmented reality as a means of exploring and engaging with Puerto Rican culture. This activity was largely inspired by The Mi Querido Barrio Augmented Reality Exhibition & Tour created by the The Caribbean Cultural Center African Diaspora Institute. Students were asked […]