Important Dates for J-Term 2021
- Tuesday, January 5, 2021 – J-Term courses begin
- Wednesday, January 6, 2021 – Last day to add/drop J-Term courses
- Monday, January 11, 2021 – Last day to withdraw from J-Term courses
This January, we are offering graduate classes to assist students to stay on track for graduation. Taking a course during the January break can be a focused, enriching academic experience. Plan ahead, discuss the possibilities with your adviser, and be sure to register early to secure a spot. January Term (J-Term) registration for graduate students opens on the same day as fall registration, Monday, July 13th. J-Term classes begin on Tuesday, January 5, 2021 and end on Friday, February 5, 2021.
Description of the courses can be found on the Course Schedule page.
Tuition & Fees
Tuition per course credit: $2955*
Registration fee: $50
Withdrawing from a Course
Students who wish to withdraw from a course must notify the Office of Graduate Studies in writing. Students who withdraw from a course after the second class meeting and before the last day of classes will receive a grade of W on their transcript. For fees associated with withdrawing from a course, see here.
Failure to attend class or merely notifying the instructor does not constitute official withdrawal from a course and will result in a grade of F.
Graduate Studies J-Term Course Offerings
- AMST-845-90 Black Women Writers [Remote] (Meeting Days – TR, 2:00PM-5:15PM)
- ENGL-845-90 Black Women Writers [Remote] (Meeting Days – TR, 2:00PM-5:15PM)
- PBPL-807-90 Urban Swahili Coast [Remote] (Meeting Days – TR, 10:00AM-1:15PM)
- PBPL-859-90 Economics of Public Policy [Remote] (Meeting Days – MW, 6:30PM-9:30PM)