Add/Update Personal Emergency Contact Information
In the event of a personal emergency, an administrator will contact your designated emergency contact(s) on your behalf. It is important that you provide current contact information for multiple individuals and various ways to contact each one.
To review and update your emergency contacts, please follow the directions below:
- Log in to TCOnline at http://tconline.trincoll.edu.
- From the Student Center, click “Emergency Contact” in the Personal Information section.
- Click the “Add An Emergency Contact” button to add a new individual or click the “Edit” button to modify their details.
- Complete the name, relationship, address, and phone information.
- After double-checking the information, press the “Save” button and add another contact.
- Designate one individual as your primary contact by checking the “Primary” box next to their name.
Be sure to return to TCOnline periodically to ensure your emergency contact information is up to date and accurate.
**NOTE** All students are required to enroll in this emergency network and other Trinity community members are strongly encouraged to do so.
TrinALERT is the Trinity College emergency notification system. In the event of urgent or emergency situations, designated College officials use this system to quickly notify students, faculty, and staff via voice and text messages. Notifications will be delivered to cell phones and other personal devices, e-mail accounts, desktop computers, and Twitter.
If you have not done so, please register for TrinALERT, the emergency notification system. If you have registered, please review your contact information to ensure it is correct.