Career Development supports students in their job, internship, and graduate school searches by teaching successful search strategies using a variety of virtual and in-person resources.
The following pages and resources can support you in your search:
- Internships—Review search resources and strategies. Learn about internships for credit and Catalyst Summer Internship Fund.
- Jobs—Review search resources and strategies.
- On-Campus Recruiting and On-Campus Interviews—Interview with top employers on Trinity’s campus.
- Résumés and Cover Letters—Develop your professional writing documents.
- Networking—Learn about LinkedIn, Bantam Career Network and networking strategies.
- Interviewing and Negotiating—Prepare for interviews and salary negotiations.
- Career Coaching Appointments—Meet with a professional career coach to discuss search strategies for your industry or educational goals.
- Career Communities—Review industry-based internship and job search resources.
- Visit the Career Studio—Meet with our Career Development Interns and discuss strategies for implementing your internship and job search.