Trinity College’s strong foundation in the liberal arts prepares you for a number of career possibilities.
To support you in connecting your academic pursuits to career opportunities, the Center for Student Success and Career Development has created six career communities, based on industry not major, to help you cultivate your industry-specific skills, connections, and resources.
Each Career Community provides:
- One-on-one career coaching appointments with a dedicated Career Development staff member
- Connections to alumni and employers through events and virtual resources
- EXPLORE events, panels, and programs to explore career options within a community
- Career Treks to local, regional, and national employers to explore companies and careers
- Career Skills Lab sessions to build industry-specific skills
- Online industry-specific resources to find internships, jobs, graduate programs and learn more about careers within the community
- Arts, Communications, Marketing—Lead Career Coach: Tricia Raiti
- Business, Finance, Consulting—Lead Career Coach: Phyllis Mensah
- Engineering, Physical Science, Technology—Lead Career Coach: Heather Hodge
- Health Care, Life Science—Lead Career Coach: Heather Hodge
- Policy, Law, International Affairs —Lead Career Coach: Tracy Evans-Moyer
- Social Good, Education, Human Services—Lead Career Coach: Emily Merritt
To join a community and receive updates on recent internship and job postings, as well as upcoming community events, sign up in Handshake by filling out the Career Interests form in the dropdown under your name on your Handshake home page.
Students can join one or multiple career communities to explore careers, gain experience, and pursue full-time jobs or future education.
Just starting to explore careers? Visit our career exploration page to learn more about yourself through self-assessments and schedule a career coaching appointment to reflect on how your values, interests, and skills connect to careers.