Communal Principles of our Residential Learning Community
The Bantam Network Residential Learning Community is committed to building a community of inclusivity, care, accountability, respect, and excellence (I.C.A.R.E.). Our communal principles serve as guide for all members of our community, encouraging them to act in a manner that promotes the best of what the Trinity community has to offer.
Be safe, Be caring, Be respectful, & Be engaged!
• Inclusivity: We foster an environment where we embrace our differences, celebrate
diversity, share our experiences, and value the individual and collective
contributions we make to our community.
• Care: We create spaces that facilitates a sense of belonging and care. Provide a
network of care by creating opportunities where students, staff and faculty can create
• Accountability: Shared responsibility, care, wellness, respect, fairness, integrity,
open communication, and dignity are expected and embraced in our community.
• Respect: We promote a community of care, one in which everyone is treated with
dignity, integrity, and civility. We recognize respect as the foundation for honesty,
trust, and meaningful communication.
• Excellence: We embrace challenges as opportunities for growth by engaging in
initiatives that deepen our learning, broaden our knowledge, enhance our
understanding of self and others, and enable us to make positive contributions to our