Each spring, students select their residence during the room selection lottery, a student-designed system based on seniority and prior housing history. We understand this can be a confusing process, and residential life staff will be standing by to assist and to answer any questions you may have.
Spring Housing Lottery
Learn everything you ever wanted to know and more about the Spring Housing Selection by reading the instructions below. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Office of Housing Operations at 860-297-2305.
To view your lottery number:
- Housing Lottery Instructions
- Log-in to your Portal: my.trincoll.edu
- Click on the “Community” tab, then “General”
To view available rooms and floorplans:
- Choose a specific residence hall
- Or, after April 1st, you will be able to view floorplans and available rooms from the Housing Selection site