Timing is critical in the financial aid process.
Please review the following instructions carefully. Your application for financial aid cannot be reviewed until the Financial Aid Office receives all required documents. Federal regulations require all aid applicants to complete the entire application process, even those requesting only federal student loans.
- Graduate Application Instruction Sheet
For fall applicants, financial aid is awarded for both the Fall and Spring Semesters.
Please mail the following to the Financial Aid Office by November 15 for new spring enrollment and May 15 for fall enrollment:
- Graduate Federal Loan Information Sheet
- Signed copy of student’s (and spouse, if married) current federal tax return including all schedules
- All copies of student’s (and spouse, if married) current year’s W-2s
- Please complete FAFSA online by May 15 for fall applications and November 15 for spring applications. Trinity’s Title IV code is 001414.