Funding Summer Study Away

Financial aid is limited during the summer for most Trinity students. However, students may inquire about their remaining eligibility to borrow through various federal and private loan programs through the Financial Aid Office​Please contact Carolyn LeGeyt​Senior Associate Director of Financial Aid, for more information.

The Office of Study Away maintains a list of external study abroad scholarships. We often refer Pell eligible students to the Benjamin Gilman Foundation Scholarship Program, but there are many others as well. Feel free to use it as a jumping off point.

Lastly, consider getting creative. Here are a couple crowdsourcing platforms specifically for study abroad/travel that Trinity students have used in the past: