- Dunlap, K.D. and R. Sridaran (1988) Plasma
levels of dihydrotestosterone during the estrus cycle in
the rat: Implications for the regulation of lorosis
behavior. Physiology and Behavior 42: 199-202. [Abstract]
- Dunlap, K.D. and R. Sridaran (1989)
Administration of gonadotropin-releasing hormone to
pregnant rats inhibits post-partum sexual behavior. Pharmacology,
Biochemistry and Behavior 31: 725 - 728. [Abstract]
- Dunlap, K.D. and J.W. Lang (1990)
Offspring sex ratio varies with maternal size in the
common garter snake, Thamnophis sirtalis. Copeia
1990: 588 - 591.
- Dunlap, K.D. and T. Mathies (1993) The
effects of nymphal ticks and their interaction with
malaria on the physiology of male western fence lizards. Copeia
1993: 1041 - 45.
- Sinervo, B. and K.D. Dunlap (1994)
Thyroxine affects behavioral thermoregulation but not
growth rate in hatchling fence lizards, Sceloporus
occidentalis. Journal of Comparative
Physiology B: 164: 509 - 517.
- Dunlap, K.D. and J.J. Schall (1995)
Hormonal alterations and reproductive inhibition in
lizards, Sceloporus occidentalis infected with the
malarial parasite, Plasmodium mexicanum. Physiological
Zoology 68: 608 - 621.
- Dunlap, K.D. and J.C. Wingfield (1995)
External and internal influences on indices of
physiological stress. I. Seasonal and population
variation adrenocortical secretion in free- living
lizards. Journal of Experimental Zoology 271: 36 -
- Dunlap, K.D. (1995) External and internal
influences on indices of physiological stress.II.
Seasonal and size-related variation in blood composition
of free-living lizards during drought. Journal of
Experimental Zoology 272: 85 - 94. [Abstract]
- Dunlap, K.D. (1995) Hormonal and
behavioral responses to food deprivation in a lizard:
Implications for assessing stress in a natural
population. Journal of Herpetology 29: 345 - 351.
- Dunlap, K.D. and D.R. Church (1996)
Interleukin-1 reduces activity level in fence lizards. Brain,
Behavior and Immunity 10: 68 - 73. [Abstract]
- Dunlap, K.D. and B. Sanchiz (1996)
Temporal dissociation between the development of the
cranial and appendicular skeleton in an anuran, Bufo
bufo. Journal of Herpetology 30: 506 - 513
- Wingfield, J., K. Hunt, C. Breuner, K.D.
Dunlap, G. Fowler, L. Freed, and J. Lepson (1996)
Environmental stress, field endocrinology and
conservation biology. In: Behavioral approaches to
conservation biology. Cambridge University Press,
- Dunlap, K. D. (2006) Ontogeny and scaling of hematocrit and blood viscosity in western fence lizards, Sceloporus occidentalis Copeia 2006 (3): 535-538. [Abstract]
- Blackburn, D.G., G.S.Gavelis*, K.E. Anderson*, A.R. Johnson* and K.D. Dunlap. (2010) Placental specializations of the mountain spiny lizard, Sceloporus jarrovi (Phrynosomatidae), Journal of Morphology [Abstract]
- Anderson*, K. E., D. G. Blackburn, and K. D. Dunlap (2011) Scanning electron microscopy of the placental interface in the viviparous lizard, Sceloporus jarrovi (Squamata: Phrynosomatidae). Journal of Morphology 272: 465-84. [Abstract]