Conference program: The preliminary program is available in pdf format, updated January 24, and now includes a program index.
Preconference workshop: The Education Committee, in conjunction with the Music OCLC Users Group (MOUG), will be offering a pre-conference workshop on February 20. This workshop, on basic music librarianship, will be offered to interested parties and concurrently train instructors to teach these workshops through their MLA chapters. The following areas will be addressed: Music Reference, Music Cataloging, and Music Acquisitions/Collection Development. Please see the article in the September - October edition of the MLA newsletter for more detailed information. Register via the main conference registration form.
Members of the Program Committee include:
- D.J. Hoek (Chair)
- Debbie Campana (Member-at-large representative)
- Alan Karass (Roundtable representative)
- Rick McRae (Special Committees representative)
- Suzanne Moulton-Gertig (Chair of 2009 Program Committee)
- Paula Hickner (Assistant Convention Manager)
- Jean Morrow (Liaison from the Board)
- Mark McKnight (Chair of 2007 Program Committee)
- Holling Smith-Borne (Representative of the Education Committee)
- Ned Quist (Chair of Local Arrangements Committee)
- Gordon Rowley (Convention Manager)