The real rewards in robotics are a sense of achievement, teamwork and the joy
of designing and building a successful robot. We will recognize achievements
through both cash prizes and non-cash prizes.
Click Here to
view the complete Fire Fighting results from the 2012 contest in PDF.
Click Here to view
the complete RoboWater results from the 2012 contest in PDF.
The following special prizes were awarded at the 2011 contest.
2012 TCFFHRC BURP Champion
Belgrade Wizard, Shanghai Jianpang High School, China
Olympiad Exam (Teams)
1. LUOYANG 55ers- Henan Luoyang No.55 Middle School, China
2. DxThunder- Nanjing Dingjiaqiao Primary School, China
3. Xiyuan Swan- CRCF Shiming Bilingual School, Yangzhou, China
High School Team
1. Belgrade Wizard- Shanghai Jianping High School, China
2. Doctor- Misgav High School, Israel
2. Sami- Misgav High School, Israel
3. Pyroman- Misgav High School, Israel
1. The Precipatating Pachyderm- Tufts University, US
2. RoboUtes- University of Utah, US
3. Rock Lobster- University of Akron, US
4. Fred- University of New Hampshire- Mechanical Engineering Department, US
Olympiad Exam (Individual)
1. Flame-B-Gone- Unaffiliated, US
1. FireMonster II- Sorin Vatasoiu, US
2. Team Farnam- Jiangsu Taizhou High School and Jilin Experimental School, China
1. BARD- B. Rosenberger, Rochester Institute of Technology
2. Technion Ed- D. Cuperman, Technion, Israel
3. Black Thunder- H. Lin, Ningbo University of Technology, China