|Trinity's Strategic Plan
calls for the College
- promote a climate that values and celebrates diversity;
- formulate and institutionalize, through words and actions, a definition of diversity for
Trinity that is broad and inclusive;
- continue to consider increased diversity of the student body, including greater numbers
of international students, to be a high priority;
- make a substantial commitment to Office of Multicultural Affairs (staffing,
- pursue creative and effective retention strategies in parallel with recruitment efforts
focused on attracting a higher-quality, more diverse student body;
- renew and intensify institutional commitment to affirmative action in recruitment and
hiring at all levels;.
- implement broader, more creative initiatives that encourage and help members of the
Trinity community to work together and to respect and value differences.
Back to "Becoming comfortable"