Criteria and Requirements
The first-year class is limited to about 575 men and women, and is drawn from a careful review of more than 5,000 individually considered applications each year.
Trinity looks for the personal strengths and qualities that distinguish a student from other candidates. Generally speaking, we are looking for students who will:
- explore the breadth of our academic programs
- take advantage of our urban location
- contribute positively to our college community
Applicants are judged on:
- 100-acre historic campus
- Hartford offers professional internship placements and academic and service engagement within a diverse community.
- Located two hours from both Boston and New York City
The school record, the personal recommendations from school counselors and teachers, and the tests of the College Board or of the American College Testing Program are carefully considered by the Office of Admissions. Applicants should be well prepared for Trinity's academic work, and desirous and capable of contributing to campus and community activities.
For more information visit our How to Apply page on the full site..