Resources for Ecological Psychology : The Book Series
All published by:
Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Inc.
10 Industrial Avenue
Mahwah, New Jersey 07430-2262
- Reasons for Realism --(1982).
Edward S. Reed and Rebecca Jones, Eds.
- Persistence and Change: Proceedings of the First International Conference on Event Perception -- (1985).
William H. Warren, Jr. and Robert E. Shaw, Eds.
- Issues in the Ecological Study of Learning-- (1985).
Timothy D. Johnston and Alexandra T. Pietrewicz, Eds.
- Event Cognition: An Ecological Perspective -- (1986).
Viki McCabe and Gerald Balzano, Eds.
- The Reciprocity of Perceiver and Environment: The Evolution of James J. Gibson's Ecological Psychology -- (1987).
Thomas J. Lombardo
- Information, Natural Law, and the Self-Assembly of Rhythmic Movement -- (1987).
Peter N. Kugler and Michael T. Turvey
- Social and Applied Aspects of Perceiving Faces -- (1988).
Thomas Alley, Ed.
- Perception and control of self-motion -- (1990).
Rik Warren and Alex Wertheim, Eds.
- Michotte's experimental phenomenology of perception -- (1991).
Georges Thinès, Alan Costall and George Butterworth, Eds.
- Perceiving events and objects -- (1994).
Gunnar Jansson, Sten Stüre Bergström and William Epstein, Eds.
- Global perspectives on the ecology of human-machine systems -- Volume 1 -- (1995).
John Flach, Peter Hancock, Jeff Caird and Kim Vicente, Eds.
- Local applications of the ecological approach to human-machine systems -- Volume 2 -- (1995).
Peter Hancock, John Flach, Jeff Caird and Kim Vicente. Eds.
- Dexterity and its Development -- printed with the text of On dexterity and its development by Nicholai Bernstein, translated by Mark Latash (1996).
Mark Latash and Michael Turvey. Eds.
- Ecological Psychology in Context (2001).
William M. Mace
To the ISEP Home Page
Michael T. Turvey
Robert E. Shaw