Jake was born in New York, New York. His parents meanly moved him to Fairfield, Connecticut at the age of 2 and has lived there ever since. At Trinity he was one of the founders of the M.D. Fox Mentoring Program, a new program which pairs Trinity College students with students at M.D. Fox at elementary. He is on the Hillel board, a member of PRAXIS (the community service dorm) and avid intramural sports athlete (three championships thus far).
- Plans after college: Take over the world or teach
- Favorite quote: "DO IT DAY IS A RAIN OR SHINE EVENT" -Joe Barber
- Favorite movie: Back to the Future, Saving Private Ryan, and The Sandlot
- Favorite book: Watership Down
- Favorite place in Hartford: M.D. Fox Elementary School
- Hobbies: Sports, tennis, basketball, baseball, soccer, golf, squash bocce, curling, reading, hiking, eating, juggling, and bird-calls.
Raised with a pack of wolves in Montana. Found by local law enforcement during a raid on a French crack house in 1995, approximate age was listed as 4-20 years old. Sold prescription pencil grips to buy his way into Trinity (his financial contribution to get accepted was tied into the Pepsi contract to finish the Ice Rink).
- Major: History of Hillary Clinton's pants suites.
- Minor: English Literature w/ a concentration in Microsoft Word.
- Plans after college: Be the first man to walk on the moon. (Neil Armstrong is actually a robotic walrus. He just uses a really good makeup artist.)
- Favorite quote: "Change is inevitable, except from vending machines." ...Unknown
- Favorite movie: I'm Illiterate. (That's with a capital I.)
- Favorite place in Hartford: Stop and Shop -Wethersfield
- Hobbies: Listening to Joe Barber cuss out Google Maps.
Kasey is from Bexley, Ohio. She has been involved with ACES since freshman year, and currently serves as one of the co-presidents. She is also a member of School Supplies for Little Guys, Italian club, the Ivy Yearbook staff, a volunteer at Cinestudio, and is a first-year mentor.
- Plans after college: Hopefully something with philanthropy.
- Quote: "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." - Joe E. Lewis
- Favorite movie: Steel Magnolias
- Hobbies: running, cooking, playing golf, doing things with friends and family.
Katie was born in sunny Fort Lauderdale, Florida and misses the heat of Sofla. She just cannot get used to the ever changing New England weather. In high school, she did a lot of work with her local children’s hospital and at Trinity she is the Fundraising Co-Chair of Habitat for Humanity. This year, Katie lives in PRAXIS and she is loving it!
- Major: leaning towards Human Rights
- Minor: Community Action with a concentration on Public Health and Policy
- Plans after College: live in NYC for a year or two and then go to graduate school
- Favorite quote: “Jump and the net will appear”
- Favorite movie: classic Disney movies, Ocean's 11...too many to list, I am indecisive
- Favorite book: Eat, Pray, Love
- Hobbies: hanging out with friends and watching movies
Monica loves working in the Community Service Office because everyone is so friendly and welcoming! But when she's not in the office, she's either in class, doing science research, playing rugby, or at an event for her sorority, Zeta Omega Eta. She believes a college experience is not complete without getting involved so that is exactly what she's doing.
- Major: Biochemistry & Environmental Science
- Plans after college: Peace Corps or Med School, depending on test scores, or just lots of traveling
- Favorite quote: "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." Lao Tzu
- Favorite movie: The Little Rascals
- Favorite place in Hartford: Bushnell
- Hobbies: Instrumental music
Nafe is from Blantyre, Malawi. At Trinity,she is involved with Cinestudio, the iHouse and the Track Team. She is also an RA in North Campus and she co-coordinated the 12th Annual Do It Day last summer.
- Plans after college: Grad school and travelling the world
- Favorite quote: “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.”
- Favorite movie: Coco Before Channel
- Favorite place in Hartford: The swings at Bushnell Park
- Hobbies: Sleeping, reading, sightseeing.
Navneet is a junior, neuroscience and psychology double-major from Waterbury, CT. She is a consultant at the computing help desk, does neuroscience research with Professor Raskin and retrospective research at the pediatric gastroenterology department of CCMC.
- Major: Neuroscience & Psychology
- Plans after college: Plans to go to medical school after graduating from Trinity College.
- Favorite movie: Fanatic of bollywood movies; P.S. I Love You
- Hobbies: Computers, phones, soccer, and dancing
Sarah was born and raised north of Boston in Swampscott, Massachusetts. As a freshman she became a M.D. Fox mentor and second semester she joined the executive board of the program. This year she returns as co-president. Sarah’s favorites at Trinity include Sushi Wednesday, movies at the Cinestudio, and befriending stray cats on campus.
- Minor: Writing, Rhetoric & Media Arts
- Plans after college: I still have time to figure that out…right?
- Favorite quote: “Before I do anything I ask myself ‘Would an idiot do that?’ And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing.” –Dwight Schrute
- Favorite movie: What About Bob?
- Favorite place in Hartford: M.D. Fox Elementary
- Hobbies: Tennis, Dancing, Baking, Zumba, Watching bad reality television