Students on the Trinity in Trinidad program enter the country as a tourist with their acceptance paperwork and will get a student visa upon arrival or soon after arrival with the assistance of the Trinity-in-Trinidad On-Site staff.   The cost for a visa is about $70.

IMPORTANT: You should bring the following to Trinidad in order to secure your visa upon arrival:
•    Your acceptance letter from Trinity College
•    Your acceptance letter from the University of the West Indies
•    Your return airline ticket