Trinity College Rome Campus - Summer Study Away
Trinity College Rome Campus Intensive 3-Week Summer Program: May 23 through June 12, 2015
Trinity College Rome Campus 5-Week Summer Program: May 23 through June 27, 2015
Rome Summer Brochure
The Trinity College Rome Campus, established in 1970, offers students the opportunity in the heart of the Eternal City. Rome is the capital of Italy and has a thrilling history that spans over 3,000 years. Renowned worldwide for art, architecture, fashion, and cuisine, it is a vibrant city with ancient and modern wonders waiting around every corner. The Trinity College Rome Campus offers two program options during the summer:
Study in Rome and you’ll:
- Track 1: Intensive Summer Program (3 weeks): one course
- Track 2: Language and Culture Summer Program (5 weeks): two courses
- Take courses taught in English and fulfill graduation requirements in the heart of one of the world’s great cities
- Earn Trinity College credit and study alongside world-class faculty
- Explore the very roots of the Western world in one of Europe’s most ancient locations, taking classes History, Art History, Chemistry, Religion and more
- Immerse yourself in the City of Rome through field seminars, site visits, walking tours, guest lectures and more
- Participate in a faculty-led overnight academic excursion to Naples, Pompeii and Capri
- Pursue a three or five week program that is brief enough to allow
students to devote a larger part of summer to work, internships, or
other pursuits back in the U.S.
The Rome Summer Program continues to draw from America’s finest
colleges. Visiting students have been an essential part of the program
since its inception over forty years ago. New friendships and personal growth
develop through diversity on campus and the adventure of immersion in
Experiencing Rome in the summer is a time you will not forget. The course offerings on the Rome Campus are exciting and offer the opportunity to get to know the city on an intimate level. A number of the courses take you to museums, restaurants and other points of interest in this amazing metropolis.
Study abroad in Rome this summer!