Application Deadline: Mar. 15, 2015
EXTENDED TO APRIL 1ST!
Late acceptance may be possible, please contact the OSA.
Final Forms & Payment Deadline:
April 15, 2015
The Trinity College Rome Campus, established in 1970, offers students the outstanding opportunity to study abroad in the heart of one of the world's great cities. Students enjoy a superb location, excellent professors, a broad liberal arts curriculum, stimulating fieldwork in Rome, the city’s lively cosmopolitan culture, and faculty-directed academic excursions. Trinity College Study Away is pleased to offer two distinct summer options at the Rome Campus:
Study abroad in Rome and you’ll:
- Take courses taught in English and fulfill graduation requirements in the heart of one of the world’s great cities
- Earn Trinity College credit and study alongside world-class faculty
- Explore the very roots of the Western world in one of Europe’s most ancient locations, taking classes History, Art History, Chemistry, Religion and more
- Immerse yourself in the City of Rome through field seminars, site visits, walking tours, guest lectures and more
- Participate in a faculty-led overnight academic excursion to Naples, Pompeii and Capri
- Pursue a three or five week program that is brief enough to allow students to devote a larger part of summer to work, internships, or other pursuits back in the U.S.
The Trinity College Rome Campus has a proud tradition of welcoming visiting students from America's finest colleges, who have been essential part of the program since its inception over forty years ago. New friendships and personal growth develop through diversity on campus and the adventure of immersion in Rome
Experiencing Rome in the summer is a time you will not forget. The course offerings on the Rome Campus are exciting and offer the opportunity to get to know the city on an intimate level. A number of the courses take you to museums, restaurants and other points of interest in this amazing metropolis. Study abroad in Rome this summer!