The Trinity College Rome Campus, established
in 1970, offers students an outstanding educational opportunity in the
heart of one of the world’s great cities, where glorious treasures and
haunting ruins of several magnificent civilizations are stage to a
vibrant, modern capital.
Trinity College is pleased to offer two distinct summer options at the Rome Campus:
- Three Week Intensive Summer Program (students take one course)
- Five-Week Language & Culture Program (students take two courses)
Study abroad in Rome and you’ll:
- Take courses taught in English and fulfill graduation requirements in the heart of one of the world’s great cities
- Earn Trinity College credit and study alongside world-class faculty
- Explore the very roots of the Western world in one of Europe’s most ancient locations, taking classes in Political Science, History, Art History and more
- Immerse yourself in the city of Rome through field seminars, site visits, walking tours, guest lectures and more
- Participate in a faculty-led overnight academic excursion to Naples, Pompeii and Capri
- Pursue a three or five week program that is brief enough to allow students to devote a larger part of summer to work, internships, or other pursuits back in the U.S.