- Trinity College Rome Campus summer programs are open to any U.S. undergraduate or graduate college student in good academic and social standing at their home institution. Minimum 2.5 GPA required.
- No previous knowledge of Italian required.
- Visiting students (non-Trinity) are welcomed and encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- Complete the online application and submit all required application components by the APPLICATION DUE DATE: March 15, 2015
- Applications will be on a rolling basis, and acceptance letters will be issued within three weeks of the application review.
- In order to confirm your participation in a program, you will be required to submit all required acceptance paperwork and payment by the FINAL FORMS AND PAYMENT DUE DATE: APRIL 15, 2015
All students must submit the following materials in ordered to be considered:
- The completed online application
- Trinity College Summer Study Away application agreement
- Faculty Recommendation from one of your college professors
- Personal statement explaining your interest in applying to the program
- Trinity students may submit an unofficial transcript through their Trinity Portal
- Non-refundable application deposit of $150 (check made payable to Trinity College)
In addition to the above items, visiting students (non-Trinity) must submit:
- Official college transcripts, sent directly from their registrar’s office
- Study abroad advisor recommendation
Application Deposit Policy
A non-refundable $150 deposit is due at the time of application. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and no application is processed without the deposit. The deposit is applied to the program cost and is not an additional fee. The application deposit is non-refundable unless the student is not admitted into the Trinity College Summer Study Away program or the Trinity College Summer Study Away program is cancelled. Failure to complete the application does not warrant a refund of the application deposit.