All students interested in applying to a 2015 Trinity College Rome Campus Summer Program will be required to complete the online application and submit a $150 non-refundable application deposit.
Visiting students must also complete the online application, and submit an Official Transcript from their home institution and signed Home University Approval Form. If you have any questions on this process, please be in touch with the Office of Study Away at (860 ) 297-2005.
- Complete the online application and submit all required application components by the APPLICATION DUE DATE: March 15, 2015
- Applications will be on a rolling basis, and acceptance letters will be issued within three weeks of the application review.
- In order to confirm your participation in a program, you will be
required to submit all required acceptance paperwork and payment by the FINAL FORMS AND PAYMENT DUE DATE: APRIL 15, 2015
- Trinity College Rome Campus Summer Programs are open to any U.S. college
student in good academic (minimum 2.5 GPA) and social standing on their
- Request a
copy of your official transcript be sent to the Office of Study Away
- One faculty recommendation
- Visiting students must submit a Home School Approval form signed by a Study Abroad Advisor, Dean, Registrar, etc.
- Each participant is required to have a passport that is valid at
least six months beyond the end date of their program. This is required
by European Union law and is not a Trinity College requirement. (If you
are a non-US citizen a visa may be required for your summer program.
You will be responsible for obtaining a visa upon acceptance of
admission to the program.)
- Trinity College Rome Campus Summer Programs are open to any U.S.
college student in good academic (minimum 2.5 GPA) and social standing
on their home campus.
Application Deposit Policy
A non-refundable $150 deposit is due at the time of application.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and no application is processed
without the deposit. The deposit is applied to the program cost and is not an
additional fee. The application deposit is non-refundable unless the student is
not admitted into the Trinity College Summer Study Away program or the Trinity
College Summer Study Away program is cancelled. Failure to complete the
application does not warrant a refund of the application deposit.
A limited amount of scholarship
funds are available for Trinity students studying on the Rome summer program.
However, students are only eligible to apply AFTER their acceptance into the
program, and will be provided with a scholarship application in the
post-acceptance materials. Unfortunately, visiting students from other colleges
are ineligible for scholarships at this time.
Students must enroll and complete the
courses required for their program. For the five week program
this is enrollment and completion of two courses. For
the three week program this is one course. Add/Drop is
permitted ONLY for the five week courses by the end of the
second day of class.
Withdrawal from a course once on-site is NOT permitted
except in the case of serious illness or family crisis. No refunds will