The Trinity College Rome Campus offers students the unique opportunity to study in the heart of ancient Rome. Located a short distance from the Circus Maximus, the Coliseum and other heritage sties. Despite its proximity to sublime monuments, beautiful piazzas, and bustling markets, the Rome Campus’s location among the peaceful gardens and offers students an oasis amid the hustle and bustle of modern Rome.
The Rome Campus offers students unparalleled access to a variety of historic sites, as well as cosmopolitan and lively neighborhoods. The Capitoline Hill, Campo dei Fiori, Piazza Navona, Trevi Fountain, Trastevere, and Testaccio are all within walking distance of campus.
The Rome Campus is a shared space. Campus facilities include:
- Classrooms and lecture halls
- “Family style” dining hall
- Shaded courtyards and common areas
- On-campus housing
- Library and computer center
- Faculty and administrative offices
- Access to nearby gym, fitness center and swimming pool (available for an additional fee)