- Trinity College in Paris is open to students in good academic and social standing at their home institution
- No previous knowledge of French required
- Acceptance is on a rolling basis
The Trinity in Paris application and all required documents must be submitted to the Office of Study Away by:
October 1, 2015 for Spring 2016
Trinity students must follow all steps in the Study Away presentation in Moodle. once they have completed the Request to Study Away, they may compelte the Trinity in Barcelona application.
Students can find the application materials and apply to a Trinity College Study Away program by registering as a user in the Trinity College in Barcelona online application system. Please do this by clicking on the link below:
Trinity in Paris Student Portal Login
1) click the link, then click on "Trinity Students Start NEW Application Here"
2) log in with your Trinity email and password *Note that you should bookmark the page BEFORE LOGGING IN. If you log in and then bookmark the page, you will initiate a new application every time you go to the site.
3)Be sure to always click on "complete EXISTING application" on subsequent visits.
4) Submit all hardcopy materials required to the Office of Study Away at 66 Vernon Street