- Trinity College in Paris is open to any U.S. undergraduate student in good academic and social standing at their home institution.
- No previous knowledge of French required.
- Acceptance is on a rolling basis
The Trinity in Paris application and all required documents must be submitted to the Office of Study Away by:
October 1, 2015 for Spring 2016
Visiting students can find the application materials and apply to the Trinity College Paris program by registering as a user in the Trinity College in Paris online application system. Please do this by clicking on the link below:
1) Click on "Non-Trinity Students Register" below the map of France (note that on subsequent visits, once you have registered, you will be considered a "Trinity" student, as far as the system is concerned and should not click on the non-Trinity student button again).
2) Follow the instructions to create a profile and complete the application.
3) Send any hard copy materials (as instructed during the online application process) to:
Office of Study Away
300 Summit Street
Hartford, CT 06106-3100
Attention: Trinity in Paris