- Trinity College in Cape Town is open to students in good academic and social standing at their home institution.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA required
- Acceptance is on a rolling
The Trinity in Cape Town application and all required documents must be submitted to the Office of Study Away by:
October 1, 2015 for Spring 2016
Trinity students must first follow all steps in the Study Away
course in Moodle. Once they have completed the Request to Study
Away, they may complete the Trinity in Cape Town application.
can find the application materials and apply to a Trinity College Study
Away program by registering as a user in the Trinity College in
Cape Town online application system. Please do this by clicking on the
1) click the link, then click on "Trinity Students Start
NEW Application Here"
2) log in with your Trinity email and password *Note
that you should bookmark the page BEFORE LOGGING IN. If you log in and then
bookmark the page, you will initiate a new application every time you go to the
3)Be sure to always click on "complete EXISTING application" on subsequent
4) Submit all hardcopy materials required to the Office of Study Away at 66 Vernon Street