- Trinity College undergraduate student in good academic and social standing
- Minimum 2.5 GPA required (3.0 for the University of Cape Town)
The Trinity in Cape Town application and all required documents must be submitted to the Office of Study Away by:
- October 1 for the Spring Semester
- March 15 for the Fall Semester
Trinity students must first follow all steps in the Study Away course in Moodle. Once they have completed the Request to Study Away, they may complete the Trinity in Cape Town application.
Students can find the application materials and apply to a Trinity College Study Away program by registering as a user in the Trinity College in Cape Town online application system. Please do this by clicking on the link below:
Trinity in Cape Town Student Portal Login
- Click the link, then click on "Trinity Students Start NEW Application Here"
- Log in with your Trinity email and password *Note that you should bookmark the page BEFORE LOGGING IN. If you log in and then bookmark the page, you will initiate a new application every time you go to the site.
- Be sure to always click on "complete EXISTING application" on subsequent visits.
- Submit all hardcopy materials required to the Office of Study Away at 66 Vernon Street