barcelona student thibidabo trinity college

Visa Information

Students must have a valid Spanish Student Visa in order to participate in the Trinity in Barcelona program, with the exception of any student with a passport and citizenship for another Schengen country.

The Office of Study Away at Trinity College will provide students with information on the visa requirements, as well as some of the required documents.  In addition, the Office of Study Away is pleased to offer an optional Visa Service where we will submit your visa application to the Spanish consulate on the students behalf, provided all the required information is given to the Trinity College Office of Study Away by the designated deadline. 

Once given the visa information and deadlines, it is the responsibility of the student to gather all information in a  timely manner to ensure that the visa is processed in time for the beginning of the program.