In addition to the core Trinity/La MaMa faculty, there will be several afternoon and day-long master classes taught by guest artists and a diverse roster of guest speakers. These guests include artists from performances we attend, La MaMa resident companies, experts in the non-profit arts field, and artists that represent what is currently happening in the NYC performance scene.
Tim Miller (left) is the latest Guest Artist to be announced. Download his bio.
Joan Lipkin (left) is an artist-in-residence at Trinity/La MaMa. Download her bio.
Guest Artists and Speakers have included:
- Ellen Stewart (founder of La MaMa E.T.C.)
- George Emilio Sanchez (writer and theater artist)
- Patricia Hoffbauer (choreographer/performance artist)
- Arthur Aviles (dancer/choreographer, formerly of Bill T. Jones/Arnie Zane Dance Co.)
- Penny Arcade (performance artist/filmmaker/activist)
- Clare Byrne (choreographer)
- Lynn Moffat (managing director, New York Theatre Workshop)
- The Philly (performance artist/film actor/musician/visual artist)
- Peculiar Works Project (site-specific theatre company)
- Ellie Covan (artistic director, Dixon Place)
- Jody Sperling (choreographer/dance critic)
- Peter Petralia (theater artist)
- Ozzie Rodriguez (La MaMa E.T.C. archivist)
- Karen Bernard (choreographer/director of New Dance Alliance)
- Julie Atlas Muz (burlesque icon/modern dancer)
- Nicky Paraiso (performance artist/former Meredith Monk performer)
- Carolina Kroon (photographer)