Students reside at the de Hirsch Residence at the 92nd Street Y - 1395 Lexington Avenue New York, NY 10128
The 92nd Street Y de Hirsch Residence is located in one of Manhattan’s best neighborhoods and is just three blocks from Central Park, Museum Mile, and only a short subway ride to the East Village. The 92nd Street Y is one of New York’s finest cultural and community centers with weekly events including concerts, lectures, art, music, dance, and language classes. The Y also offers students a Health, Fitness & Sport Center, featuring a 75-foot swimming pool, ultra-modern cardiovascular conditioning equipment, cyber and free weights, aerobics classes, steam room, and sauna.
The de Hirsh Residence amenities include:
- Shared bathrooms on each floor with several individual showers, sinks, and toilets
- Fully-equipped kitchen/dining rooms on each floor. Students enjoy cooking together communally in the excellent facilities.
- There are 3 large grocery stores within 4 blocks of the Residence and many affordable restaurants.
- Laundry rooms with washers and dryers located throughout the Residence
- Maid and bed linen service
- Multilingual staff to help you take advantage of all the Y and New York have to offer
- Special activities just for residents, such as weekly video nights in the Residents’ Lounge with a large-screen TV