THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
Students interested in applying to the 2012 River Cities Summer Program can click here for the SUMMER 2012 APPLICATION
. A requirement for application to this program is that you must be enrolled in the URST300 River Cities of Southeast Asia course currently running in the Spring 2012 Semester. If you are not enrolled in this course, please contact our offices. We are in the process of posting all of our Trinity Applications online and would appreciate your feedback and patience with this process. We had planned to have an online process for the summer but will be accepting paper application at this time. If you encounter any issues, please contact the OIP at x2005. Thank you!
The admission to the River Cities program will also be dependant upon your performance in the semester class. Please discuss your academic standing with Dean Chen or Professors Lestz or Morrison if you have any concerns. The application form will be required for all students participating in the summer portion of the program. For all students, admissions decisions will be made within three weeks of your complete, submitted application. Summer Nuts and Bolts
- Payment schedule: A nonrefundable $1000 deposit toward the comprehensive fee is due upon acceptance of admission. The balance for summer programs is due in full before the departure date.
- Acceptance: Students must communicate acceptance within two weeks or sooner of admission to the program. Upon acceptance, each student must pay the deposit and complete all legal and required documents online for their program.
- Passports: Each participant is required to have a passport that is valid at least six months beyond the end date of their program. This is required by law and is not a Trinity College requirement. Any participant without a suitably valid passport must obtain one immediately upon acceptance of admission to the program. Instructions for obtaining or renewing a passport may be found at the state department web site. (If a visa is required for your summer program, instructions for obtaining a visa will be provided after acceptance of admission to the program.)
- Orientation materials are provided to participants prior to departure.
- Students must enroll in the courses requred for their program.