THE ADMISSIONS PROCESS
ALL Students interested in applying to the NEW! 2012 BERLIN Summer Program can click here for the SUMMER 2012 APPLICATION
. We are in the process of posting all Trinity applications online and would appreciate your patience with this process. We had planned to have an online process for the summer but will be accepting paper application at this time. If you encounter any issues, please contact the OIP at x2005. Thank you! Non-Trinity students
will have to complete the online application form and submit an Official Transcript from their home institution and the $50 application fee. Your application will be considered complete when we receive your transcript, application fee and final application form submitted online. If you have any questions on this process, please be in touch with the Office of International Programs at (860)297-2005.
Send all materials to:
Trinity College Summer Programs
Office of International Programs
300 Summit Street
Hartford, CT 06106-3100
For all students, admissions decisions will be made within three weeks of your complete, submitted application.
Summer Nuts and Bolts
- Payment schedule: A nonrefundable $1000 deposit toward the comprehensive fee is due upon acceptance of admission. The balance for summer programs is due in full before the departure date.
- Acceptance: Students must communicate acceptance within two weeks or sooner of admission to the program. Upon acceptance, each student must pay the deposit and complete all legal and required documents online for their program.
- Passports: Each participant is required to have a passport that is valid at least six months beyond the end date of their program. This is required by law and is not a Trinity College requirement. Any participant without a suitably valid passport must obtain one immediately upon acceptance of admission to the program. Instructions for obtaining or renewing a passport may be found at the state department web site. (If a visa is required for your summer program, instructions for obtaining a visa will be provided after acceptance of admission to the program.)
- Orientation materials are provided to participants prior to departure.
- Students must enroll in the courses requred for their program.