Phone: 860-297-2018 Fax: 860-297-2020
The Trinity College Health Center (TCHC) is a licensed Outpatient Clinic located first floor of Wheaton Residence Hall. The Health Center offers primary care services by a staff of Nurse Practitioners, a Registered Nurse and a Clinical Coordinator who work in collaboration with a Physician. Referrals to outside specialists can be made through the Health Center.
Hours of Operation
- Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
- Saturday: Noon - 4:00 p.m.
Appointments are required, walk-ins are triaged and referred off-campus for urgent care or scheduled into the next available appointment.
During the academic year whenever the Health Center is closed, a nurse can be reached for telephone advice by calling Campus Safety at 860-297-2222 and asking to speak with the nurse on-call.
Our Services Include:
- The diagnosis and treatment of common health problems such as:
- sore throats
- abdominal pain
- urinary tract infections
- sexually transmitted diseases (STD)
- menstrual problems, etc.
- Physicals and gynecological exams
- Laboratory and other diagnostic services
- Contraception counseling and prescription including emergency contraception (i.e., "the morning-after pill")
- Confidential testing for HIV, herpes, syphilis, gonorrhea, or chlamydia
- Prescription delivery services through a local pharmacy, Arrow Pharmacy or Walgreens
- Allergy shots by appointment