Rules for participation:
1. All participants must be students, staff or faculty for Trinity College.
2. The Recreation Office reserves the right to put into immediate effect any new rule change, eligibility requirement or policy
3. A team or individual entry can be made by filling out the registration form on http://www.imleagues.com/trincoll. The entire process must be completed to ensure entry.
4. Game time is forfeit time. If a team or individual is not prepared to play at the scheduled time or location, the contest will be considered a forfeit.
5. Proper conduct and good sportsmanship toward participants, officials and staff is a necessity.
6. One forfeit removes the team in that sport from the all year point totals for First Year Students and a $25 fee will be assessed. The $25 fee can be earned back by your residence hall by being forfeit-free for the rest of the year.
7. Recreation staff will have the final say on game equipment and the proper playing area for the contest.
8. The Intramural Ambassador will be responsible for establishing those eligible to compete for his/her residence by submitting a list at the beginning of the year. One list signed by the ambassador will cover all sports. Updates are the responsibility of the ambassador and must be made before participation or a forfeit will result.
9. Intramural Ambassadors and the recreation office will be responsible for the correct scores and results being submitted.
10. Varsity letter winners, redshirted or ineligible students due to NCAA rules are not permitted to play in their sport or related sport.
11. Any student who has played professionally or semi-professionally in a sport is ineligible for that sport.
12. Club sport participants will be determined on a sport basis.
13. Every team sport will have a playoff to determine a division champion
14. Anyone who misrepresents themselves or their hall or group, is suspected of cheating, or participates under an assumed name is subject to disciplinary action by the Recreation Office and may also be subject to further disciplinary action by the College.