STEPS TO REGISTER FOR QUEST:
- Admission to Trinity College
- Register online: https://forms.trincoll.edu/quest/
- Fill out required medical form before arrival
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIPS:
For all trip options:
- Transportation between Trinity College and the Appalachian Trail
- Food for 3, 4 or 10 days on the trail
- Use of all necessary climbing and rappelling equipment
- All necessary group equipment (stoves, tarps, maps, etc.)
- Program facilitation
Participants will need to provide all required personal gear. Backpacks, sleeping bags, sleeping pads, and water bottles are available to all participants upon request.
Participants will be admitted to the program on a first-come, first-served basis. Each program requires participants to register online and pay the program fee. If you are unable to pay the program fee and require financial assistance please mark the appropriate fields on our online form and we will contact you with the amount awarded for Quest. If you have additional questions about registering for Quest contact the Quest Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Need-based scholarships are available.
The amount of Quest aid participants receive is typically proportional to their tuition aid package from Trinity.