Download the 2013 Quest Application
QUALIFICATIONS FOR QUEST:
- Admission to Trinity College
- Complete and mail or email the Quest Application to Joshua Cantor
- Submit a $100 deposit to secure spot
- Commit to getting in shape over to summer and breaking in hiking boots
- Fill out required medical form before arrival
Download Adobe Acrobat reader to view all forms.
FEES AND SCHOLARSHIPS:
10 Day & 4 Day Quest Trips
- Transportation between Trinity College and the Appalachian Trail
- Food for 4 or 10 days on the trail
- Use of all necessary climbing and rappelling equipment and climb facilitation for 9 Day trip
- All necessary group equipment (stoves, tarps, maps, etc.)
- Program facilitation
Participants will need to provide all required personal gear. Backpacks, sleeping bags and ground sleeping pads are available to all participants upon request.
Participants will be admitted to the program on a first-come, first-served basis. Each program will require a $100 deposit to reserve a space.
*Need-based scholarships are available.
The amount of Quest aid participants receive is typically proportional to their tuition aid package from Trinity.