Moodle is Trinity’s online course platform (also know as a Learning Management System or “LMS”). You can use it to:
- Post course material, syllabi, lecture notes and other materials
- Communicate with your entire class through discussion forums, email, and chat sessions
- Give and receive assignments, conduct quizzes and tests and perform other assessments online
- Build collaborative activities like workshops, wikis and glossaries
- Share audio, video an other media
- Enter and release grades
Enter the TrinMoodle LMS by clicking here or visiting http://moodle.trincoll.edu
For a quick overview of the system visit our Getting Started page. See our How to section for help accomplishing some of the most common tasks in Moodle.
For more in-depth information about how to use the many features of Moodle or integrate Moodle with other technologies, contact your Instructional Technologist or visit the Academic Computing KnowledgeHQ.
The Student Technology Assistants can also help with general and more advanced Moodle inquiries. They are available in the Library, Room 134 Monday-Friday 1:00-6:00PM or at extension 2589. Check out the STA Blog for more Moodle tips.