Hold your ID card up to the lock and keep it still.
- The light will flash green and a motor will sound, unlocking the door. Turn the handle and enter.
- The door will automatically lock after a few seconds.
- Having trouble? Have you hit a Hotspot recently?
How to Update your Card Using a Hotspot
- Find any Hotspot on campus (usually located outside building entrances).
- Hold your card still in front of the Hotspot. A blue light indicates that the update is in progress.
- The update is complete when the light turns green.
- Be sure all lights and sounds are off before removing your card from the Hotspot.
- In some locations, the Hotspot might look like the following: