Student Study and Work Rooms
- Group Study Rooms (LITC 215, 217, 311, 313) Located on Levels 2 and 3 in the Grand Reading Room. Designed to accommodate collaborative study and groups who wish to meet on an occasional basis in a location that provides easy access to Library resources.
These four rooms can be reserved for groups of two or more people studying together. When not reserved, the rooms are available on a 'first-come, first-served' basis for groups of two or more. Each comfortably seats four people. Reserve a Group Study Room
- Media Group Viewing Rooms (LITC 113, 114, 115, 116) On Level 1, designed to accommodate small groups assigned to view materials from the Library’s media collections. Individual playback stations are available in the back of the Media Center.
- Audio-Visual Production Rooms (LITC 121-126) On Level 1, available for student, staff, and faculty use. Make reservations through the Media Technology Services staff (x2422).
Classrooms & Labs
- Joslin Family 1823 Room (LITC 206/207) Group lecture room with kitchenette and projection facilities accommodating up to 50 people. During the academic year this space is used as additional study space. The room can be reserved for special functions by the Library and IT staffs, the President’s Office, and Advancement.
- Michigami Meeting Room (LITC A30) Located in the 24-hour zone off the Level A atrium, designed as a boardroom-style meeting room as well as collaborative study space. Primarily used by ITS and Library staffs for meetings. When not scheduled, students use this study room on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Walton Room (LITC 255) Meeting room seating 14-30. Primarily reserved for Library and ITS meetings.