A limited number of study carrels on Level 3 can be reserved by senior thesis writers. They are given out on a first-come, first-serve basis starting on the first day of classes. In addition, there are book lockers on Level 2 available to any student. See our Circulation Desk staff for availability of carrels and lockers throughout the year.
- You are responsible for securing your materials in your locker when you are not present. Materials cannot be left out on carrels.
- Library books must be checked out before being placed into your locker.
- Lockers cannot be used to store Reference books, bound periodicals, current periodicals, or perishable items.
- Library staff reserves the right to open and inspect the contents of all lockers.
- There is a $20 charge for lost keys.
- The Library is not responsible for lost or stolen items.