The Trinity College Library Associates was organized in 1953 to "foster an interest in books, printing and bibliography, and to assist in the development of the collections of the Trinity College and Watkinson Libraries". Originally a membership organization, it continues on as a fund that supports the Library in these same efforts.
The generosity of this group is primarily used to add notable titles to our collections beyond what is covered by our normal College appropriations and endowments. But it also assists us to a lesser extent in promoting our services and attending to our preservation needs.
Donations to this unrestricted fund are accepted in any amount, and can be submitted by mail with the form below. For questions or more information please contact Suzanne Aber, Vice President for Information Services, at 860-297-2525.