What is the Trinity Reunion Expo?
An opportunity spearheaded by the class of 1979 to showcase the diverse interests and accomplishments of their classmates and fellow reunion alumni.
When and where?
The expo will be held on the afternoon of Saturday, June 14 from 2:00-4:00 pm in a tent on the Cinestudio side of the Quad.
Who can participate?
Any alum celebrating his/her reunion this year is welcome to join us.
What will be on exhibit?
Anything you would like to share that will to let others know how you have spent your time since graduation. Each person’s exhibit will be unique to him/her. Authors can bring copies of their books; architects could have their drawings on display; those who hold patents could share the products they have invented; or artists could display their artwork. Are you involved as a volunteer or on the board of a non- profit? Why not share some literature about that organization? Jewelry designers could bring some items to show or sell... The list of possibilities is endless and limited only by your imagination. The idea is to give everyone a chance to meet other alumni across the generations and make connections to those who share similar interests - either through profession or avocation.
What are the guidelines for those who want to participate in the Expo?
* exhibitors must be in attendance during the expo
* exhibitors are responsible for set up (access: noon-1:30) and break down (done by 5:00)
*exhibitors are responsible for having tax ID available if selling items
* exhibitors are responsible for all their transactional needs/fulfillment of purchases
* exhibitors are responsible for all of their personal property
What will the College provide?
* each exhibitor will have a skirted table with linens
* table tent with name, class year and title of exhibit
* a list of all expo participants will be available at registration
* power source - electrical needs must be communicated prior to the expo
* rain plan: the tent will have sides
Ready to sign up? Or need more information?
Contact Melissa Regan in the Alumni Office at 860.297.2410 or Melissa.email@example.com.
Deadline to reserve a table:
Friday, May 7, 2014