During the weekend, Reunion Headquarters will be located in the Cave, lower level of Mather Hall. Your Reunion registration packet will be waiting for you along with the final schedule of events, meal tickets, and your on-campus housing assignment if you pre-registered.
Excited about Reunion? Share your enthusiasm with other alumni and the college on social media using #TrinReunion17
Please be advised that photographs and video will be taken throughout Reunion Weekend for use on Trinity’s website, social media pages, publications, and other forms of media. By attending this event, you consent to the College photographing or videotaping you and using your image without additional permission from you.
Policy on Alcohol
Members of the College community are reminded that Connecticut State law prohibits the consumption of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21. The College will strictly enforce this policy
Reunion weekend is a great blend of family friendly activities and
alumni-only events. We invite you to register
your children to attend
most of the Reunion events and meal functions. We’ll enhance your
with fun activities on Saturday, June 10 during
the Lunch Cookout including an obstacle course, face painting, crafts,
and much more. We’re sure the kids will love the photo booth and selfie
station as much as you!
If you have further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lost and Found
All found items should be turned in to Reunion Headquarters at the Cave. Lost items can also be reported or retrieved there. When possible, we will mail to your home any items found after your departure. Unfortunately, Trinity College can't be responsible for lost or stolen items.
Important Information for Guests with Special Needs
Guests with special needs, including but not limited to accessibility, housing requirements, and food allergies,
should let the College know on their registration form. We will do our best to provide a maximum level of comfort to
all returning alumni. Please inform us of special needs as far in advance as possible, as such arrangements may
require time to coordinate. Every reasonable attempt will be made to meet the requests. We will inform you of any
requests that we are unable to accommodate. If you require special personal assistance, please make plans to bring a
care provider with you to campus.
NOTE: While we will try to accommodate guests with mobility issues, some buildings on campus are not
accessible to everyone. Guests in wheelchairs, those who use electric scooters, crutches, walkers, etc. may
not be able to comfortably stay in, or visit all buildings on campus. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How and when can I register for Reunion 2017?
- Online registration will be open from March 22 to June 2, 2017. Registration fees are applied per alumni household to help defray the costs of mailings, student workers, entertainment, and more. The Early Bird registration fee of $50 is offered until May 23, 2017. A general reservation fee of $75 will apply for May 24 to June 2, 2017. Registrations after June 2 and on-site are accepted, but not encouraged, and are subject to a registration fee of $100.
Where do I check-in when I arrive to campus?
- The first stop you make on campus should be Reunion Headquarters,
located in the Cave at Mather Hall. Your Reunion packet will be waiting for you - it will include your nametag, the final schedule of events, and meal tickets. You may also pickup your pre-ordered Trinity tote bag and/or Tervis tumbler. If you pre-registered for on-campus housing, you will receive your room assignment at check-in.
What are the check-in hours?
- Reunion Headquarters will be open from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. on Friday, June 10, and 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. on Saturday, June 11 at the Cave, Mather Hall.
Where can I park on campus?
- Parking will be available in all campus lots. Click here for a map of campus.
How do I get around on campus?
Campus Safety shuttles will be available throughout the weekend to transport alumni and their guests to various campus locations and to downtown hotels. Only one of the shuttles is wheelchair accessible. If you need the wheelchair-accessible shuttle, please call Campus Safety at (860) 297-2222 and alert them to the stop at which you are waiting.
Reunion student workers will be visible around campus in golf carts to help shuttle people with young children and those with special needs.
Where can I find directions to campus?
- Click here to see directions to campus.
What is the cost to stay in on-campus housing?
- Price per twin bed package is $100 for Classes of 1952 to 2002 and $75 for Classes of 2007 to 2012. Reservations include both Friday and Saturday nights. Thursday June 8 may be added for an additional $20. A late booking fee of $25 will be applied to all reservations made after June 2. It is recommended that each adult reserve a twin bed package. To avoid a fee for small children, you may opt to bring a sleeping bag or portable crib to use within the guardian’s room.
Will sheets and towels be provided in the college rooms?
- Yes! In addition to sheets and towels, the reservation includes use of the bed, pillow, pillow case, light blanket, and face cloth, too.
Can I be housed with my friends?
- Please indicate in the housing section of the registration form if you have any special requests. We will make every effort to accommodate any special housing requests and will try to group alumni in locations by class.
Which dorm will I be staying in?
- You will receive your housing assignment when you arrive to Reunion Headquarters. We house over 400 people for those three days, so it is difficult to announce the room assignments in advance.
Can my pet stay with me in on-campus housing?
- No, pets are not allowed in college housing. Your pets are welcome to join you for the weekend, however if you are staying on campus, you will have to make arrangements for them to sleep elsewhere.
Are the rooms air conditioned? Do they have private bathrooms?
- Some dorms are air conditioned and others are not, if this is a cause for concern, please contact us directly. The majority of dorm rooms do not have private bathrooms. Please keep in mind that you will be housed in the same dormitories that you remember from your years as students, communal bathrooms and all.
Where can I find out about local hotels?
Will the college provide childcare during reunion?
- Trinity does not provide childcare during reunion. There will be child-centered activities throughout the weekend. Please visit our childcare section for more information.
Is there wireless internet service on campus?
- All dorms and buildings are equipped with wireless routers. We will provide a username and password to access our networks during Reunion weekend.
Will the gym and bookstore be open during Reunion Weekend?
- Ferris Athletic Center will be open during the weekend. Hours will be posted in the reunion schedule and at Reunion Headquarters.
- The Bookstore will be open and fully stocked with your favorite Trinity gear. The store hours are Friday and Saturday from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. and Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to noon. The Bookstore will also be hosting an Alumni and Faculty Book Signing on Saturday afternoon.