Important Information for Guests with Special Needs
Guests with special needs, including but not limited to accessibility, housing requirements, and food allergies, should let the College know on their registration form. We will do our best to provide a maximum level of comfort to all returning alumni. Please inform us of special needs as far in advance as possible, as such arrangements may require time to coordinate. Every reasonable attempt will be made to meet the requests. We will inform you of any requests that we are unable to accommodate. If you require special personal assistance, please make plans to bring a care provider with you to campus.
NOTE: While we will try to accommodate guests with mobility issues, some buildings on campus are not accessible to everyone. Guests in wheelchairs, those who use electric scooters, crutches, walkers, etc. may not be able to comfortably stay in, or visit all buildings on campus. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Policy on Alcohol
Members of the College
community are reminded that Connecticut State law prohibits the
consumption of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21. The College will strictly enforce this policy.
Please be advised that
photographs and video will be taken throughout Reunion Weekend for use
on Trinity’s website, social media pages, publications, and
other forms of media. By attending this event, you consent to the College
photographing or videotaping you and using your image without additional
permission from you.
Lost and Found
All found items should be turned in to Reunion Headquarters. Lost items can also be reported or retrieved at registration. When possible, we will mail to your home any items found after your departure.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is the registration deadline?
- A link to the online registration form will be available from March to May 22, 2014.
- Where do I check-in when I arrive to campus?
- The first stop you make on campus should be Reunion Headquarters,
located in the Admissions and Career Development Center. Your Reunion
registration nametag will be waiting for you along with the final
schedule of events and clambake meal tickets. If you pre-register for
on-campus housing, you will receive your room assignment. Refreshments, a
message board, and a “Look Who’s Coming”
list with cell phone numbers will also be available at Reunion Headquarters.
- Where can I park on campus?
- Parking will be available in all campus lots. Click here for a map of campus.
- How do I get around on campus?
- Campus Safety shuttles will be available throughout the weekend to transport alumni and their guests to various campus locations and to downtown hotels. Only one of the shuttles is wheelchair accessible. If you need the wheelchair-accessible shuttle, please call Campus Safety at (860) 297-2222 and alert them to the stop at which you are waiting.
- Reunion student workers will be visible around campus in golf carts to help shuttle people with young children and those with special needs.
- Will the college provide babysitters during reunion?
- Trinity does not provide babysitters during reunion. A list of current students who are available to babysit will be posted at Reunion Headquarters. Alumni are responsible for scheduling their own sitters and negotiating babysitting fees.
- Is there wireless internet service on campus? Where can I check my email if leave my computer at home?
- All dorms and buildings are equipped with wireless routers. We will provide a username and password to access our networks during Reunion weekend. Raether Library and Information Technology Center will be open all weekend with computers available for your use.
- Will the gym be open during Reunion Weekend?
- Ferris Athletic Center will be open during the weekend. Hours will be posted in the reunion schedule and at Reunion Headquarters.
- Which Dorm Will I Be Staying In?
- You will receive your housing assignment when you arrive to Reunion Headquarters. Please indicate in the housing section of the registration form if you have any special requests. We will make every effort to accommodate any special housing requests and will try to group alumni in locations by class.