During the weekend, Reunion Headquarters will be located in the Austin Arts Center. Your Reunion registration packet will be waiting for you along with the final schedule of events, and your on-campus housing assignment if you pre-registered.
Excited about Reunion? Share your enthusiasm with other alumni and the college on social media using #TrinReunion
Please be advised that photographs and video will be taken throughout Reunion Weekend for use on Trinity’s website, social media pages, publications, and other forms of media. By attending this event, you consent to the College photographing or videotaping you and using your image without additional permission from you.
Policy on Alcohol
Members of the College community are reminded that Connecticut State law prohibits the consumption of alcohol by anyone under the age of 21. The College will strictly enforce this policy.
Lost and Found
All found items should be turned in to Reunion Headquarters. Lost items can also be reported or retrieved at registration. When possible, we will mail to your home any items found after your departure.
Important Information for Guests with Special Needs
Guests with special needs, including but not limited to accessibility, housing requirements, and food allergies, should let the College know on their registration form. We will do our best to provide a maximum level of comfort to all returning alumni. Please inform us of special needs as far in advance as possible, as such arrangements may require time to coordinate. Every reasonable attempt will be made to meet the requests. We will inform you of any requests that we are unable to accommodate. If you require special personal assistance, please make plans to bring a care provider with you to campus.
NOTE: While we will try to accommodate guests with mobility issues, some buildings on campus are not accessible to everyone. Guests in wheelchairs, those who use electric scooters, crutches, walkers, etc. may not be able to comfortably stay in, or visit all buildings on campus. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
How and when can I register for Reunion 2015?
- Online registration is now closed, but will open late March. The registration Deadline is May 22nd. Any online registrations received after the deadline will be subject to an additional $10 surcharge, for a total Registration Fee of $60 (online registration will close June 6).
- Walk-in registrations accepted at Reunion Headquarters will be subject to a $20 surcharge, for a total Registration Fee of $70 (June 5-7).
Where do I check-in when I arrive to campus?
- The first stop you make on campus should be Reunion Headquarters,
located in the Austin Arts Center. Your Reunion packet will be waiting for you - it will include your nametag, the final schedule of events, meal tickets, Trinity tote bag and/or Tervis tumbler if you pre-ordered them. If you pre-registered for on-campus housing, you will receive your room assignment at check-in.
What are the check-in hours?
- Reunion Headquarters will be open from 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. on Friday, and 8:30 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. on Saturday.
Where can I park on campus?
- Parking will be available in all campus lots. Click here for a map of campus.
How do I get around on campus?
- Campus Safety shuttles will be available throughout the weekend to transport alumni and their guests to various campus locations and to downtown hotels. Only one of the shuttles is wheelchair accessible. If you need the wheelchair-accessible shuttle, please call Campus Safety at (860) 297-2222 and alert them to the stop at which you are waiting.
- Reunion student workers will be visible around campus in golf carts to help shuttle people with young children and those with special needs.
Where can I find directions to campus?
- Click here to see directions to campus.
What is the cost to stay in on-campus housing?
- $50 for classes of 2005 and 2010, $75 for all other alumni. Children and babysitters stay for free if they bring their own linen.
Will sheets and towels be provided in the college rooms?
- Yes, all those that preregister for on-campus housing will have linens and towels waiting in their assigned room.
Can I be housed with my friends?
- Please indicate in the housing section of the registration form if you have any special requests. We will make every effort to accommodate any special housing requests and will try to group alumni in locations by class.
Which dorm will I be staying in?
- You will receive your housing assignment when you arrive to Reunion Headquarters. We house over 1000 people for those three days and hire a temporary employee to manage that aspect of the weekend, so the information is off-site until Reunion.
Can my pet stay with me in on-campus housing?
- No, pets are not allowed in college housing. Your pets are welcome to join you for the weekend, however if you are staying on campus, you will have to make arrangements for them to sleep elsewhere.
Are the rooms air conditioned? Do they have private bathrooms?
- Most dorms are not air conditioned. The majority of dorm rooms do not have private bathrooms. Please keep in mind that you will be housed in the same dormitories that you remember from your years as students, communal bathrooms and all.
Where can I find out about local hotels?
Will the college provide childcare during reunion?
- Trinity does not provide childcare during reunion. There will be child centered activities during the cookout/carnival on Saturday from noon- 4 p.m. Parents are responsible for providing childcare during evening activities.
Is there wireless internet service on campus? Where can I check my email if leave my computer at home?
- All dorms and buildings are equipped with wireless routers. We will provide a username and password to access our networks during Reunion weekend. Raether Library and Information Technology Center will be open all weekend with computers available for your use.
Will the gym be open during Reunion Weekend?
- Ferris Athletic Center will be open during the weekend. Hours will be posted in the reunion schedule and at Reunion Headquarters.