Do you like planning social events? Miss hanging
out with your Trinity classmates? Are you interested in hosting a Trinity event
at your home, business or club? Then becoming a Trinity regional volunteer is for you! Lead
or be part of a committee that organizes events for alumni in your area.
The Alumni Office works with over 100 regional volunteers around the world to design diverse programming that will engage a broad range of alumni and parents
and also help to maintain a Trinity presence within local communities. We are always looking for additional volunteers and are flexible in terms of the time and resources each alumni is able to contribute.
Below is a brief overview of the role of a regional volunteer:
- Attend regional events in your area.
- Work with the Alumni Office to design programming that will appeal to parents and alumni while also supporting the mission of the College.
- Serve as a knowledgeable ambassador and advocate
for the College in your community and region. Be prepared to speak about your
work as a volunteer and the importance of philanthropic support as a vote of
confidence in the College.
- Staff events when a representative from the Alumni Office cannot attend - help with check-in, name tags, follow-up with the Alumni Office, etc.
- Help to recruit additional volunteers from your area and recruit hosts for Presidential receptions and faculty events.
- Be willing to introduce College staff who travel to your community for alumni and parent events.
If you have any questions or would like to become a regional volunteer, please contact one of the below Alumni Office staff members:
Victoria Moshier McKenna '06, M'09
Contact for class years 2002 and older
Alinafe Tengatenga '13
Young Alumni Contact - class years 2003 through 2013