The Trinity Women's Leadership Council was founded in 2010 to promote active engagement of Trinity alumnae by encouraging them to help shape the future of Trinity and to be more responsive to the needs of female undergraduates. We seek to further the role of women as leaders at the College and to encourage and support their successful journey professionally and in the community beyond the campus.
- Mentor undergraduates as they prepare for their professional journey.
- Support alumnae who are in the midst of their careers.
- Strengthen ties to the College and encourage greater involvement at leadership levels, including philanthropy.
- Sponsor on-campus networking sessions for undergraduates
- Host city networking evenings for alumnae.
- Encourage alumnae and parent internship opportunities.
- Heighten awareness of key alumnae for National Alumni Association Executive Committee, Board of Fellows and Trustee positions.
- Increase alumnae leadership giving to the College
If you have questions about the Council or are interested in serving in a leadership role as a Founders Council Member or an Associate Member, please contact: