The Trinity Women’s Leadership Council (“WLC”) was founded in 2010 by the women trustees of the College’s Board. We seek to engage Trinity women by encouraging them to help shape the College’s future and to be responsive to the needs of its female undergraduates.
- Mentor and sponsor undergraduate women as they prepare for their professional journeys post Trinity.
- Support Trinity women at all stages of their careers.
- Strengthen our ties to the College and encourage greater involvement at leadership levels, including philanthropy.
- Sponsor on-campus networking sessions for undergraduates.
- Host networking events for women in cities across the country.
- Encourage internship opportunities for undergraduates.
- Participate in career shadowing program by hosting a student for a day.
- Identify women for National Alumni Association (“NAA”) Executive Committee, Board of Fellows and Trustee positions.
- Increase alumnae leadership giving to the College.
- Develop synergies with other organizations and programs designed to promote women at Trinity (i.e., Venture, Career Development and NAA’s Career Shadowing Program).
If you have questions about the Council or are interested in serving in a leadership role as a Founders Council Member or an Associate Member, please contact:
Melissa Bronzino Regan '87
Associate Director of Alumni Relations