Classes at Trinity are conducted in English, and assignments, papers, and tests must be written in English. Because Trinity does not offer any English as a Second Language courses, students must be able to speak and write fluently.
The testing requirements for international applicants are as follows:
- TOEFL is required for all non-native English speakers.
- This is waived for students whose language of instruction in secondary school has been English for a minimum of three years.
- IELTS is accepted in lieu of the TOEFL.
- ONE of the following test options must also be submitted:
- SAT I
- any two SAT II subject tests
All testing must be completed by January of the year of entrance. Trinity's CEEB code, as well as TOEFL code, is 3899; the ACT code is 0598.