ALL POSITIONS HAVE BEEN FILLED
Job Title Circulation Desk Student Assistant
Pay Rate $10.35/ hour
Department Library Circulation Desk
Hours 6 – 20 hours per week
Work Period Spring Semester (including school breaks; Summer hours possible)
Last Modified 1/11/2017
- Provide excellent customer service to patrons in person and on the phone;
- Search for library items via the online catalogs;
- Pull, shelve, and shift library materials in the library stacks;
- Check-in/check-out library materials to patrons;
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Must be able to work 6-15 hours per week including early morning (8am – 10am) and late night shifts (10pm – 1am), among others.
- Must be able to commit to a set schedule for the duration of the Spring Term.
Skills Required: Excellent customer service skills, computer skills, attention to detail, reliability. Past library experience a plus.
Please note: Doing homework, eating, or other personal activities are not permitted during work hours.
Requirements Must be a matriculated undergraduate student eligible to work on-campus. Students currently enrolled in the U.S. Federal Work-Study program are given first priority.
To Apply Applications are available at the library circulation desk or by contacting Julie Styles, Access Services Librarian, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified applicants will be called to come in for an interview