We happily accommodate visits from any high school, middle school, or organization. If you are interested in visiting Trinity College as a group, please review our guidelines below and contact our office at 860-297-2180 or email@example.com to schedule a visit.Scheduling Your Visit
We provide two
itinerary options for groups wishing to visit our school:
Monday – Thursday 11:00 – Campus Tour
12:00 – Information Session
Option 2:Monday – Thursday
1:30 – Information Session
2:30 – Campus Tour
• We ask that you schedule your tour and/or group information session three weeks prior to your visit.
• Please consider that we are unable to accommodate groups larger than 50.
• Please provide the receptionist with the cell phone number of the chaperone(s) who will be accompanying the group.
• If you need to cancel your appointment or make changes to your scheduled visit, please inform our office at your earliest convenience.
• If your group plans on eating lunch on campus, please let us know in advance.
• Please inform us if any members of your group have special requests, i.e. medical problems, food allergies, etc.
*Please be aware that our ability to schedule group tours and information sessions is based on the availability of our student workers. We may be unable to accommodate group visit requests during popular campus visit dates (high school vacations, etc.).The following dates are not available for group tours:
August 29-September 2
September 5Visit Day
Please follow the guidelines below on the day of your campus visit:
• Please arrive at the Admissions Office ten minutes before the start of your tour or information session.
• If your group will be delayed for any reason, please notify us as soon as possible by calling 860-297-2180.
• If your group will be arriving in a large bus, please instruct the driver to drop off students at the gates of the Admissions Office, located at 300 Summit Street. (Do not proceed into the circular drive). The driver should then proceed to Broad Street and park the bus in the Ferris Athletic Center parking lot.
• If you plan to arrive by car or van, parking is available in the Admissions lot and in the parking lot at the end of Vernon Street. (Turn right out of the Admissions circle, take your next right onto Vernon Street and drive to the end of the street. Parking is available in the lot on the right.)
• We ask that chaperones stay with the group at all times during the visit.