Students for whom Trinity is the first choice college, and who agree to attend if offered admission, may choose to apply under the Early Decision Program.
Early Decision: Option 1
- All application materials (except the mid-year secondary school report) must be received no later than November 15.
- Candidates will be notified of admission decisions by mid-December.
Early Decision: Option 2
- All application materials must be received no later than January 1.
- Candidates will be notified of admission decisions by mid-February.
- Candidates applying through Option 2 are permitted to apply to other institutions, but are expected to withdraw those applications if admitted to Trinity College.
Both options require a signed statement affirming the candidate's commitment to attend Trinity if admitted (please print and return a signed 2012-2013 Early Decision Agreement
by the application deadline).
Candidates will receive one of three decisions: acceptance, deferral, or denial.
Those denied admission under either early decision option will not be reconsidered during the regular season.