ADMISSIONS OFFICE HOURS:
- The Admissions Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m., and on Saturday from 9:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. from September 14 until December 7 (Except November 30).
- Group information sessions provide an excellent opportunity to learn
more about Trinity's unique offerings. Sessions are led by an
admissions representative (either an admissions officer or a student
admissions associate) and generally last about an hour. No appointment
is necessary. Visit our admissions calendar for the latest dates and times.
- Personal interviews are not required but are recommended.
- Interviews are available by appointment year-round on weekdays from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and on Saturdays during the fall from September 14th until December 7th (except for November 30th).
- Please call the Admissions Office at (860) 297-2180 to reserve a spot for an interview.
VISIT A CLASS
Experience Classroom Learning at Trinity College
Trinity College offers a stellar teaching faculty with a personalized approach to learning. If you would like to experience a class at Trinity as part of your campus visit, learn how to schedule a class visit.