ADMISSIONS OFFICE HOURS:
- The Admissions Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. until 4:15 p.m., and on p.m., and on Saturdays in the fall.
- Group information sessions provide an excellent opportunity to learn more about Trinity's unique offerings. Sessions are led by an admissions representative (either an admissions officer or a student admissions associate) and generally last about an hour. No appointment is necessary. Visit our admissions calendar for the latest dates and times.
- Personal interviews are not required but are recommended.
- Interviews are available by appointment year-round on weekdays from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. and on most Saturdays during the fall.
- Please call the Admissions Office at (860) 297-2180 to reserve a spot for an interview.
VISIT A CLASS
Experience Classroom Learning at Trinity College
Trinity College offers a stellar teaching faculty with a personalized approach to learning. If you would like to experience a class at Trinity as part of your campus visit, learn how to schedule a class visit.